This is the CAD/CAM center of the first oral cavity. Don’t underestimate these devices, it is one of the mainstream repair technologies at present.
During the daily operation, we will place the computer-aided design and computer-aided fabrication equipment next to the dental chair, and obtain the patient’s dental model through digital intraoral scanning.
Then, we use the computer to analyze the data and make a refined design.
Next, adjust the angle, connect the machine and install the cad cam dental milling burs, dental zirconia blocks or lithium disilicate block, or Pmma dental block, etc, and start the restoration process.
In just a few minutes, the restoration was completed.
CAD/CAM restoration system is mainly used in the restoration of tooth defects caused by caries, trauma, and other reasons, inlay, onlay, or full crown restoration of tooth defects after root canal treatment, as well as discolored teeth such as fluorosis and tetracycline teeth cosmetic restoration.
Its advantages are obvious:
(1) Natural color, beautiful appearance, lasting stability, good biocompatibility;
(2) The prosthesis is cut by numerical control equipment, with good edge adhesion and high precision after completion;
(3) It is convenient and fast, greatly shortens the treatment course, and saves the treatment time;
(4) The material of pre shaded zirconia blocks, or lithium disilicate used is an all-ceramic material close to the physical properties of real teeth, which has little abrasion to real teeth;
(5) Combined with bonding repair, the remaining tooth tissue can be retained as much as possible.
Biography: Tony is a dental laboratory technician who runs an e-commerce online dental store: Dental Lab Shop, Learn more updated dental posts, visit his Facebook profile.