Can you feel it? Maybe even SMELL it? Just when you think that winter is never going to end, we’ve (nearly) made it. Spring is right around the corner!
Spring always reminds me of new beginnings and opportunities to grow after the winter slump. It’s the perfect time to reassess some of your goals and even commit to some new ones. Since spring is all about growth, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to host another Bad Yogi Studio 30-day yoga challenge!
In celebration of the Spring Equinox, we’ll kick off the challenge on Saturday, March 20. This challenge is ALL. ABOUT. YOU and the chance to take some time for yourself as we transition from one season to the next. Whether you want to ease back into your practice or simply want to put some more consistent time into your existing one, this will be the perfect fit.
This challenge will take place inside the studio, so if you’re not a member yet, this is your official invitation to join in the fun – I’d love to see you there, and I have a little surprise for you: All new subscribers will receive one month of Cook Smarts on us. Yes, that’s one month of free, unlimited access to amazing, delicious, and easy-to-make recipes. We’ll also be giving away a free month of Bad Yogi Studio to 5 people – ALL members taking part in the challenge will be eligible for this, not just the new ones.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 30-Day Yoga Calendar to guide you through the 30 days- expect a little bit of everything to offer you a total body yoga challenge in just 30 minutes or less each day.
- The chance of winning a FREE month of Bad Yogi Studio (all challenge participants are eligible)
- Want a bigger chance to win a free month of the Studio? Share your journey using the hashtag #badyogistudio30dyc for added entries.
- ONE FREE month of Cook Smarts when you sign up for the studio (new members only)
- What is Cook Smarts? Don’t struggle with meal planning and grocery lists. Cook Smarts lets you pick your meals no matter what your dietary needs are, and generates custom grocery lists and nutritional information.
- Weekly motivational emails with a list of all classes for the week, sent every Monday of the challenge.
- This challenge will take place inside the studio, so if you’re not a member yet and would like to join in the fun, you can sign up for the studio here. It’s only $9.99 per month, and you’ll get a 2-week free trial so you can decide whether it’s for you before making the commitment.
To receive the calendar for the challenge as well as weekly motivational emails, sign-up for the challenge below! I can’t wait to see you there!